As we mentioned in part one of the top foodservice equipment you should know this fall, there is plenty to consider for foodservice operators in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, and Hawaii. From new foodservice display cases to induction technology, let's take a closer look at some of these manufacturers and their new equipment.
* Italian-style foodservice display cases can look just like a jewel case. Whether refrigerated or non-refrigerated, they add an element of class and style to any foodservice operation. Federal's merchandisers are designed for maximum visual appeal and are available for both counter installation or as floor standing units. They can be used for a range of applications from bakeries to delis, and with high output LED lighting, they provide superior illumination to turn shoppers into buyers.
* In a world of increased food allergies, Vitamix Colored Advanced Containers are color coated to offer improved efficiency, allowing operators to designate specific colors for food or flavors that need to be separated in a commercial kitchen. They can be used with The Quiet One®, T&G2, and Advance® series blenders. Containers and matching lids are available in blue, orange, purple, and yellow to reduce the potential for allergen cross-contact. The BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester is scratch-, shatter-, and chemical-resistant over the life of the container, and they are available in 32- and 48-ounce capacities to remain compatible with your existing blender.
* Replacement cartridges for T&S Brass' 1100 series faucets are now available.
- * The BAKALON Diamond Grill Pan is designed to add grill marks to steak, chicken, or fish when cooked in a conveyor sized oven. The pan is constructed from high strength aluminum with a durable, hard-coat anodized surface that will not chip, peel, rust, or interact with food. Through an electro-chemical process, BAKALON pan surfaces provide an ultra hard and durable oxide layer that resists abrasion and corrosion. In fact, the surface hardness of BAKALON pans is second only to diamonds, which makes it one of the most durable pans you can buy. The pan dimensions are 8 1/3” x 11 ½.
- * Chicago Metallic is excited to offer a new collection of color coded DuraShield® 265U allergen coated pans to help your foodservice operations produce allergen-free alternatives more safely and efficiently. Because they are easily identifiable and are made with a non-stick coating that is the longest lasting coating available, operators can better manage their allergens within any commercial kitchen.
Want to see this new foodservice equipment up close? Get a free equipment consultation from Pro-Pacific, and request the type of introduction to the equipment listed above that would be the most beneficial to you.
*** See part one of this series here.